Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Hayden's First Haircut

Sunday as I was combing Hayden's hair for church, I noticed that it was hanging in his eyes until it dried and then just poked out in all sorts of directions. I decided it was time for a haircut. At first I was very excited until I took that scissors to his hair and then it broke my heart. He's not even 4 months old yet! Chris was helping me and eventually took over because I was hardly cutting anything off. After it was all said and done, it looked pretty good. Chris did an awesome job!
Before the haircut

After the haircut

2 comments:

  1. oh man, I keep looking at my little 4 month old Jonah and thinking I am going to need to cut his out of control hair soon... but I'm the same way, he is just too young and I can't bring myself to do it. Chris did do a good job though, can I hire him to come to Memphis to do Jonah's ?!? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Chris did do a great job and would love to do Jonah's if you come and visit us. The haircut part would be free!

    ReplyDelete