Sunday, March 20, 2011

Ready to play in the snow

Back in December I was so excited to take Hayden outside to play in the snow for his very first time. It took me about 5 minutes to bundle him all up in his snowsuit. He didn't seem too thrilled because he couldn't move. I figured he wouldn't care once we got outside, but to my great disappointment he didn't do any better outside. We were only outside for a total of probably 3 minutes before I brought him back inside and took off his snowsuit. Needless to say that was our only outing into the snow this winter. Hopefully next year he'll be more excited and we can build a snowman.

2 comments:

  1. Too funny! Hopefully next year is a little different.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, how cute he looks in that outfit! Too bad he didn't like it.

    ReplyDelete