Monday, May 17, 2010

House Pictures...Finally

Well I'm finally posting pictures of our new house. We are so blessed to have such a beautiful home. Now I just need to decorate it, something I have no experience with so we'll see what happens. We also are working on getting the yard up to par, but it will take a long time because no one lived in the house for over a year and so the weeds took over the yard. Hopefully our neighbors won't hate us too much for having a field of dandelions this year. Chris and I are excited about working out in our yard together and Hayden enjoys being outside as well, but we're still trying to coax the cat to love it.

Family Room


Dining Room


Kitchen and in the back is the Laundry Room


Master Bedroom


Master Bathroom (It even has a jetted tub which I love and look forward to for my next pregnancy!)


Hayden's Room


Guest Bedroom (at least for now)


Bathroom


Our Office

1 comment: